Saturday, February 10, 2018

Tension and Fears

At the moment tension is coming from many areas

1- At work, was not satisfied and not happy with the change .. not satisfied but resistant to change and scared .. don't want to end up as a P&G employee cause I hate the environment there and moreover don't want to start over again .. so, have to find another job before I end up having no options. So deep in a comfort zone to the extent that I cannot imagine myself in a different place. and am not clear on what I want to do next even to start looking for opportunities. In a bad need to have a diversified income sources .. but still didn't find the right tools. Searching for what I want to do as a full time job, what would act as a secondary part time one and what I will do for impact and change

2- A big debt need to be paid as soon as possible with limited resources 

3- It has been 3 years or even more, need to finish the house furnishing 

4- Teenpreneurs ... what is gonna be? Need to settle down on what I will be doing for making impact .. if it remains, it need to grow and sustain .. need to be more well structured

5- Will I ever find love? 

No comments:

Post a Comment