Tuesday, January 16, 2018

It Is Hard to Explain

It is hard to explain how I feel now 

Mixed feelings .. am getting emotional just thinking about the last years working with people am quite sure will never meet someone like them again ... 

I feel that my mind is just on a hung state (Frozen) and still can't translate the situation into the right feeling

Thinking about the future ... my plan to pay back my debts ... the scare to go out of my comfort zone and sometimes relief that I am now enforced to change my place and get rid of this tough job

The struggle to keep everything in control .. uncertainty .. just random thoughts 

Also a hope and strong faith that God is always doing the best and nothing less than the best

Also concerned about the probability of not finidng a good option ... 


I don't know .. It is hard to explain and put it into words :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment